- High expectations and aspirational pathways – resilience, success, independent assessments.
- Delivery of accredited pathways and qualifications with real value.
- Transferrable skills focus (life, numeracy, writing, reading, drafting etc).
- Enrichment opportunities, functional mathematics requiring effective communication, independent thought processes and resilience.
- The success that comes from mastery in essential skills which give competence and confidence.
- Resilience developed through challenging tasks where trial, improvement and eventual success is modelled as the norm.
- Enjoyment of learning and sharing the lows and highs – emotional literacy.