Ofsted Statutory Information
Adelaide Heath Academy
Headteacher: Mrs C Cartlidge
A statement about the school’s Ethos & Values
Adelaide Heath Academy strives to create an environment that encourages all students and staff to see each day as an opportunity to succeed.
Strategy for school’s use of Pupil Premium for current academic year
Year 7 Literacy & Numeracy Catch-up Premium
PE & Sport Premium (primary schools)
Admissions Appeals Timetable
Latest Ofsted report
Link to Performance Tables
Careers programme information
Our Careers pages set out our delivery of careers guidance to year 8 to 13 pupils in accordance with Section 42A of the Education Act 1997.
Our Careers Leader is Nikki Porter, email@example.com, 01270 685151
Please Click Here to view the Careers area of our website .
Please Click Here to view all of our Policies
Adelaide Academy Trust policies can be found HERE
Please Click Here to view our:
- Equality and Accessibility Plan
- Equality Statement
- Exams Equality
View how we comply with the public sector equality duty, updated annually (Equality Act 2010 and the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2017) including our Equality Objectives.
SEN Information Report
The SEN Information report, updated annually (must comply with section 69 of the Children and Families Act 2014, regulation 51 and schedule 1 of SEND Regulations 2014, section 6.79 to 6.82 of SEND Code of Practice), and including details on:
- The arrangements for the admission of disabled pupils
- Steps taken to prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably than other pupils
- Facilities provided to help disabled pupils to access the school
- Accessibility Plan (in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010):
- increasing the extent to which disabled pupils can participate in the school’s curriculum
- improving the physical environment of the school for the purpose of increasing the extent to which disabled pupils are able to take advantage of education and benefits, facilities and services provided or offered by the school
- improving the delivery to disabled pupils of information which is readily accessible to pupils who are not disabled
Please Click Here to view our SEN and Inclusion Policy
Information regarding how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000 can be seen within our Trustees Report and Financial Statements
Please Click Here to see our school page on the schools-financialbenchmarking.service.gov.uk website
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium
The government has announced £1 billion of funding to support children and young people to catch up. This includes a one-off universal £650 million catch-up premium for the 2020 to 2021 academic year to ensure that schools have the support they need to help all pupils make up for lost teaching time.
Please Click Here to view our Remote Education Policy and Planning.
Please Click here to view our Home Learning page which includes Timetables and Access Guides.